The plant is a member of the Association of Founders of Ukraine and an associate member of the Association ‘Economic Development Committee’.
PJSC “Novovolynsk Foundry” has received numerous awards and appreciation from various organizations and government authorities, including:
- Diplomas of International specialized exhibitions
- The Certificate of the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Diploma of the exporter of Ukraine
- Three Diplomas of the Volyn region
- Diploma of the International academic rating of popularity and quality - ‘Golden Fortune’, silver medal, 2002
- Diploma of the winner of the National business rating with awarding ‘The Leader of the Industry’
- ‘The Quality Star of 2011’ in the National rating of quality of goods and services
- Expert’s report based on the official data of the government bodies for statistics – ‘The Best Producer of Services of Casting Steel 2011’.
- Certificate ‘The Exporter of the Year in Ukraine, 2011.’
- Diploma of the State Committee of Ukraine for Regulatory Policy and Entrepreneurship for a weighty contribution to the reform of the national economy, development of the enterprise and formation of a market infrastructure in Ukraine, 2010.
- Gratitude of the Novovolynsk Tax Inspectorate to Taxpayer of 2010.
- Thanks of the Chairman of the State Administration of Volyn region for a weighty contribution to the development of the Volyn region in 2010
- Certificate "Exporter of the Year in Ukraine, 2012”.
- “International trophy for quality," issued by the Global Trade Leaders' Club
Our plant has a certificate on the quality management system DSTU (the National Standards of Ukraine) - ISO 9001:2009. Laboratories are certified by the Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine and by the Scientific and Production Centre of Standardization and Metrology. A certification of conformity of products was held in the Register of Certification on the Federal Railway Transport (Russia).
PJSC ‘Novovolynsk Foundry’ has been assigned a conventional number of the plant 1353 for branding of casting while producing parts for the railway rolling stock by The Council for Rail Transport of CIS States.
A trade mark of the PJSC ‘Novovolynsk Foundry’ - "NLZ" was registered in the State Register of certificates of Ukraine on trade marks for goods and services in order to protect consumers from supplying of substandard counterfeit products to their address by fraudulent suppliers.
The main products of PJSC " Novovolynsk Foundry " are details for railway rolling stock, castings made of steel, cast iron, aluminum alloys, spare parts for trucks and agricultural machinery (flywheels, hulls, rollers, sprockets, guide wheels, discs), church bells.
In recent years PJSC ‘Novovolynsk Foundry’ tripled the volume of its output and the company turned from unprofitable into profitable. The resulting profit was invested in production development.
The reconstruction of production is carried out through the purchase of new and modernization of existing production equipment; advanced technologies are adopted to save energy, improve environmental performance, reduce cost price of products and to improve its profitability. New jobs were created during renovation of plant.
The enterprise develops new competitive products, constantly raises skill level of workers, productivity and quality of products.
The first phase of reconstruction and technical reequipment of the enterprise has been completed. An automatic line, produced by company ‘IMF’ (Italy), for the production of molds and cores by the Hardening Tar-Sand (Furan) Process was put into service.
Goods manufactured by our company have taken places at the market of Ukraine and abroad. We are interested in further increasing of already supplied products and expansion of the product range by posting new orders on the PJSC ‘Novovolynsk Foundry’. Owing to the industrial capacities, equipment and professional skills of staff, we can guarantee quality of products and timely fulfillment of our commitments. We will be glad to see you among our regular partners.