Full name: Public Joint-Stock Company "Novovolynsk Foundry".
Abbreviated company name: PJSC "N-VF".
The head of the enterprise - Chairman of the board Igor Valentinovich Chernyavsky;
Director - Aleksandr Sergeyevich Domansky;
Deputy Director for Production - Aleksandr Stepanovich Lebedyuk;
Deputy Director for Commerce -Aleksandr Nikolayevich Karasyuk;
Chief Metallurgist - Mikhail Terentyevich Levchuk;
Head of the Commercial Department - Rostislav Anatolyevich Bychkov.
Brief description of the enterprise:
The total area – 5.13 ha.
Area of foundry shop - 19,296 sq. m.
Area of pattern shop - 2,268 sq. m.
The area of office building - 1098 sq. m.
The number of employees (as of 01.09.2012): 661 people.
Specialization of foundry enterprise: ferrous and nonferrous casting for machine-building industry.
- carbon, low and high-alloy steel castings;
- heat-resistant and rust-resisting steel (chrome-nickel steel) castings;
- gray and alloyed iron, high-alloy and high-strength iron castings;
- aluminium and copper alloy castings;
- bells weighing from 5 kg to 8 tons;
- component parts and spare parts for railway rolling stock;
- component parts of pipeline valve;
- component parts and spare parts of crane trucks;
- component parts and spare parts for road machinery;
- spare parts for quarry equipment;
- component parts and spare parts for boilers;
- church bells;
- products of architectural and artistic purposes and others.
The structure of foundry:
- Pattern shop
- Foundry shop:
- sector of steel casting with a melting capacity of 10 000 tons per year;
- sector of non-ferrous casting with a melting capacity of 600 tons per year;
- sector of iron casting with a melting capacity of 5 000 tons per year.
Main foundry machinery:
- Melting equipment: electric arc and induction furnaces;
- Molding and core equipment:
- station of preparation of molding mixtures;
- an automatic line for the production of molds and cores by the Hardening Tar-Sand (Furan) process, the sizes of clod are 1350 x 1100 x 450;
- jarring machines with the sizes of molding boxes in clear - 1250 x 1000 and 700 x 500;
- station of manual and automatic production of cores;
- Fettling equipment: shot-blasting machines;
- Equipment of heat treatment: furnaces for annealing, normalizing and hardening.
Used casting method:
- in sand mold by the CO2 - process;
- in boxless mold by the No-Bake Furan process;
- lost foam casting.
Weigh of castings (maximum)
- Cast iron – 2, 000 kg
- Steel – 4, 000 kg
- Non-ferrous alloys – 2, 000 kg
- grey iron - GG15 (EN-GJL-150) , GG20 (EN-GJL-200) , GG25 (EN-GJL-250) etc.;
- alloyed cast iron;
- high-alloy cast iron;
- high-strength iron - GGG40 (EN-GJS-400-15) , EN-GJS-450-10 , GGG50 (EN-GJS-500-7) etc.;
- white cast iron;
- carbon steel - 1.0416, 1.0443, 1.0446, 1.0551, 1.0558 etc.;
- low alloy steel - 1.1120 etc.;
- high alloy steel - 1.4312 (G-X10CrNi18-8) etc.;
- aluminium alloys - ENAC-43000, ENAC-44200 etc.;
- copper alloys - 2.1097 (CuSn5Zn5Pb5-C), CuSn10P etc.
Typical castings: axle box body, brake block holder, Front stop, Back stop, the body of draft gears PMK, coupler yoke, trolley wheel, plain bearing , pump body, brake block, bars, stop valve, spare parts for trucks and agricultural machinery (flywheels, hulls, rollers, sprockets, guide wheels, discs), church bells and others.
Pattern Production: patterns made of wood, metal and plastic.
Quality control: emission spectrum analysis of grade of steel and alloys, testing of mechanical properties, microstructure examination, non-destructive testing by magnetic particle method, inspection for hardness of castings, control of dimensional accuracy, control of pouring temperature, control of properties of mold and core materials.
Laboratories are certified by the Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine and by the Scientific and Production Centre of Standardization and Metrology.
Quality management system is certified according to DSTU (the National Standards of Ukraine) - ISO 9001:2009.
A certification of conformity of products was held in the Register of Certification on the Federal Railway Transport (Russia).
PJSC “Novovolynsk Foundry” has been assigned a conventional number of the plant 1353 by The Council for Rail Transport of CIS States for branding of casting while producing parts for the railway rolling stock.
A trade mark of the PJSC “Novovolynsk Foundry” - (NLZ) is registered by the State Register of certificates of Ukraine on trade marks for goods and services.